15c Ice Hockey single
- The 15-cent Winter Olympics commemorative stamps were first placed on sale at Lake Placid, New York, on February 1, 1980. The block of four stamps features a speed skater, a downhill skier, a ski jumper, and a hockey goaltender.
- The stamps commemorate the XIII Olympic Winter Games held in Lake Placid, New York, in 1980. Designed by Robert M. Cunningham, the stamps were issued in sheets of fifty.
- Postal Bulletin (December 20, 1979).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- February 1, 1980
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ photogravure
- New York
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 1798
- National Postal Museum
- The Cold War (1945-1990)
- Organizations & Associations
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)