Guard tower from Camp H at Angola Prison
Commissioned by: Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola, 1900-1950
A 20ft. tall tower used by prison guards at Angola Prison, one of the largest maximum security prisons in the nation.
Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Donated by Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections and Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola