The Café offers a fresh and seasonal menu of American-inspired dishes, as well as coffee drinks, wine, beer, and desserts. Specialty sandwiches, soups, pastries, organic salads, wraps, antipasti, and organic options are all on the menu at this gorgeous, all-seasons location.
11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
National Portrait Gallery
- I Dream a World: Selections from Brian Lanker’s Portraits of Remarkable Black Women: Part I
- Family Ties: Daguerreotype Portraits
- Powerful Partnerships: Civil War-Era Couples
- The Outwin 2022: American Portraiture Today
- Watergate: Portraiture and Intrigue
- Block by Block: Naming Washington
- Recent Acquisitions: Gifts from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- America's Presidents
- The Four Justices
- The Struggle for Justice
- Renovating a Landmark: From Patent Office to Reynolds Center
- Out of Many
- Twentieth-Century Americans