Whether you are part of a Fortune 500 company or a small business owner, your Smithsonian Corporate Membership can be structured to meet your specific business and philanthropic priorities.
The Smithsonian connects you to local and national audiences:
- Approximately 30 million people visit our museums each year.
- More than 102 million unique visitors access si.edu each year.
- Millions more visit Smithsonian traveling exhibitions in every state.
We provide numerous ways to get your company noticed.
There’s no better place for your company to be seen than at the Smithsonian—home of the nation’s most prized treasures and esteemed researchers. The Corporate Membership Program reaches audiences ranging from Washington’s most influential thought leaders to Smithsonian supporters nationwide.
We offer a range of options to help you build your business.
- Show your employees—and their families—you appreciate them with private animal demonstrations at the National Zoo or complimentary tickets to IMAX movies.
- Build staff camaraderie with a scavenger hunt at the National Portrait Gallery or a day of volunteering at the annual Folklife Festival.
- Educate your executives before they travel to Asia by setting up meetings with Asian art and culture experts from the Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery.
We create employee engagement and appreciation events that set your company apart.
For more information, send an email or call 202.633.0016.