Exhibition pamphlet for the exhibit Executive order 9066
- World War, 1939-1945
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 exhibition catalog : ill. ; 44 x 28 cm.
- Executive order 9066 was curated by Richard and Maisie Conrat for the California Historical Society in 1972, and toured internationally.
This pamphlet pertains to the exhibition when it was presented at the Seibu department store in Tokyo, Japan in 1975, organized by Mainichi Newspaper.
- Exhibition pamphlet for the exhibit Executive order 9066, 1975. Roy Leeper and Gaylord Hall collection of Miné Okubo papers, circa 1940-2001. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Roy Leeper and Gaylord Hall collection of Miné Okubo papers, circa 1940-2001
- Archives of American Art
- Asian American artists
- Japanese American artists
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
- Women artists
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply