• UCLA Research Glossary - offers definitions for a wide array of sponsored projects terms
• Articles of Interest
• Federal Register - the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
• Code of Federal Regulations - the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
• Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally -recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
• Federal Demonstration Partnership - a cooperative initiative among federal agencies and institutional recipients of federal funds whose purpose is to reduce the administrative burdens associated with research grants and contracts.
• The National Grants Partnership - a cooperative initiative among Federal officials, representatives of state, local and tribal governments; their executive branch grants offices; and nonprofit organizations to improve effectiveness of use of grant funds and reduce burdens associated with grants administration.
• The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) - organization to promote, support and enhance the global academic technology transfer profession through internal and external education, training and communication.
• Federal Audit Clearinghouse - organization that aims to disseminate audit information to Federal agencies and the public, support OMB oversight and assessment of Federal award audit requirements, assist Federal cognizant and oversight agencies in obtaining OMB Circular A-133 data and reporting packages, and help auditors and auditees minimize the reporting burden of complying with Circular A-133 audit requirements.
• Federal Assistance Award Data System - produces a file of standardized data records on all types of financial assistance awards made by Federal agencies to all types of recipients during an indicated quarter.
• National Council of University Research Administrators - professional organization that advances the field of research administration through education and professional development programs, the sharing of knowledge and experience, and by fostering a professional, collegial, and respected community.
• Society of Research Administrators (SRA) International - an international organization dedicated to the education and professional development of research administrators, as well as the enhancement of public understanding of the importance of research and its administration.