As a Smithsonian Corporate Member, your company’s benefits include:
- Your company’s name prominently displayed on the corporate member plaque in the iconic Smithsonian Castle building, visited by more than 1 million people each year;
- Recognition in the Smithsonian’s annual report, distributed to more than 10,000 recipients and available online;
- Acknowledgement on the Smithsonian’s corporate membership web pages, part of the Smithsonian Web site, with 183 million web visits last year;
- Opportunities for your company to co-host after hours events at Smithsonian museum facilities;
- Private exhibition tours and behind-the-scenes museum and research center activities, complimentary IMAX tickets for your clients or employees, and much, much more.
Whether you are part of a Fortune 500 company or a small business owner, your Smithsonian Corporate Membership can be structured to meet to your specific philanthropic and community relations needs.